Your personal information is important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you purchase on our website, when you communicate with Customer Support and when you sign up to our newsletter. Some of the information collected is personal information (i.e. information about an identifiable individual). MyLuckyNumberz is required to comply with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, British Columbia, when collecting, using, managing and safeguarding personal information.
Personal and other information
We collect the following types of information on the Site:
- Contact: Name, address, telephone number, email address.
- Identity verification and registration: credit card information.
- Transaction: Bank account information, transaction information.
- Communication: Customer support questions and requests, emails.
- Publicity: Name, browser language, geographical location of residence.
- Location: IP address, location coordinates.
- Survey and contests: Survey responses, demographic information (such as postal code and age group), feedback, contest entry and contact information.
Cookies and other Technologies
Cookies are intended to enhance your experience on the Site and the administration of the Site. Different types of cookies are used for different reasons, including:
- Personalizing and retaining your settings: if you are remembered as a visitor to the Site, your settings may be retained whenever you access the Site e.g. game preferences.
- Log in credentials: we store an encrypted cookie once you have logged in. These cookies allow you to navigate pages on the Site without repeatedly logging in again.
- Customize content and advertising: cookies enable us to serve you customized content that is aligned with your browsing habits e.g. if you indicate an interest in Sports products by clicking on Sports related pages, we may make suggestions on new Sports games or serve you advertisements compatible with this interest. It also helps us to manage advertisement frequency;
- Analytics: information is collected anonymously or in aggregate to gauge the effectiveness of the Site and to better understand our visitors, such as which pages of the Site are visited, how many visitors access the pages on the Site, which areas of the Site are clicked on more frequently and the referral webSite from which visitors arrive at the Site. This information helps us to make improvements to the Site. We use tools such as Google Analytics and Mouseflow for this purpose.
We partner with third party marketing and advertising organizations, including Facebook, to either display advertising on the Site or to manage our advertising on other websites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies and eTags to gather information about your activities on the Site and other webSite in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Web beacons, also called clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are embedded invisibly on pages on the Site. We use this tool to help us deliver cookies and to understand the usage on the Site e.g. which pages are being accessed more frequently. This helps us to better manage content on the Site. We do not identify individuals when using web beacons on pages on the Site.
We also use web beacons in our HTML-based emails and newsletters to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and make improvements where necessary.
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files, such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, location coordinates, operating system, date/time stamp, device make and model, session ID and transaction activities, subscription data and contest entries. This information is only used to monitor activity on our systems for security and fraud investigation purposes and to ensure we comply with applicable laws. We do not use or combine this information with other identifiable information we collect about you without your consent.
We acquire location information (i.e. IP addresses and location coordinates) when you visit the website and while you are processing a transaction for analytical purposes.
We do not use or combine this information with other identifiable information we collect about you without your consent unless required for security and fraud investigations and to comply with applicable laws.
Links to Other Site and Social Media Features
Our Site may contain links to and content of other webSite, and social media features (such as the Facebook Like button and the Twitter Tweet button) that are not owned or controlled by MyLuckyNumberz. These third party webSite and social media features may collect information such as your IP address or location co-ordinates, which page you are visiting on the Site, and may set a cookie to enable the features to function properly.
These other webSite, content and features are governed by the respective third party's privacy policies and MyLuckyNumberz is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other webSite, content and features.
What are the purposes for collecting my personal information?
Your personal information is collected and used primarily to enable you to subscribe to the services offered on the Site and to maintain the security of the Site.
In greater detail, your personal information is used for the following purposes:
- to purchase on the Site, which includes: accessing your credit file (only for identity verification and not as a credit check. This will not affect your credit rating or credit score);
- to provide assistance and support to you when using the Site, such as when you initiate a live chat session;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, including providing you with security information, transaction information and to respond to your requests;
- to send you electronic promotional communications (if you consent);
- to administer promotions and contests that you enter (including, contacting you if you win);
- for conducting and inviting you to participate in research and surveys (including, compiling research and survey results to better understand our players so that we may enhance our products, services and the Site);
- for winner publicity purposes including publishing winners' names, photographs, amounts won and geographical location of residences in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Site. Winners' stories and videos are also published for marketing purposes with additional consent;
- to customize the content and delivery of our products, services and marketing;
- to maintain the security of the Site, including ensuring investigating for fraudulent activity;
- to determine your location to ensure you are accessing service catered to your specific country or region; and
- to enforce our agreements, to comply with applicable laws and legal processes, including, providing information as required by our regulators, law enforcement or other government agencies.
Who has access to my personal information and where is it stored?
We will only disclose your personal information to those individuals and organizations who need to access your information in order to provide services related to MyLuckyNumberz. This includes third parties who we contract with including, an online betting platform provider, identity verification provider, payment processor, email service solution, a mobile vendor and research companies. We will not sell your personal information.
In addition, we may be required to disclose your personal information to specific parties when required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or a request by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to protect our rights, protect the security of the Site and the security of our players, protect your safety and the safety of others, and to investigate fraud. In these limited cases, we may be unable to, or are not permitted to provide prior notice of such disclosure.
Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information is disclosed to our marketing and advertising partners as described in the Behavioural Targeting section above.
How do I access and update my personal information?
Upon contact and request, MyLuckyNumberz will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information.
To update your information, such as your email address, telephone number, communication preferences, and all other updates or other questions about accessing your personal information, please contact Customer Support.
How do you ensure my personal information is secure?
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), the transmission of that information is encrypted using transport layer security (TLS) and our payment processor is required to handle the data in a manner consistent with the Payment Card Industry's Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
We ensure there are access controls in place to restrict the viewing and access of your personal information to those individuals who need-to-know the information and to protect the confidentiality of your information.
To safeguard information within our network, we have implemented and employ network security controls, intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems, logging and monitoring, and vulnerability management. We also employ anti-malware programs, use industry standard encryption, firewalls, store data in secure servers and physically restrict access to our buildings to ensure our systems are reasonably secure.
All employees may undergo mandatory privacy and security training and must comply with privacy and information security policies.
MyLuckyNumberz's contracts with third party service providers who handle personal information contain privacy protection provisions to ensure our service providers protect your personal information in an appropriate manner.
How do I set my Communications preferences and opt-out?
If you do not wish to receive promotional communications about our products and services, please contact Customer Support.
Who do I contact if I have a privacy concern or other questions?
Contact Customer Support by:
- Completing the contact form on MyLuckyNumberz.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this safe?
Yes, our platform is extremely safe. All data is secured via 256-bit SSL encryption (HTTPS). Your payment information is never stored.
Can I cancel my subscripiton at any time?
You can request to end your subscription by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your email.
How do I know when the draw is?
We always send your lucky lottery numbers to you by email on the day before the draw. We also indicate in the email when the next draw date is.
Do people really win these draws?
Yes! It's easier when you have lucky numbers, and our secret-sauce algorithms generate these lucky lottery numbers, putting luck on your side!
Am I buying a lottery ticket?
You are buying unique lucky lottery numbers generated by our algorithms to boost your odds and play your favourite lottery with.
How does the $10,000 giveaway work?
When you subscribe to one of our plans, you're automatically entered into the $10,000 giveaway draw. Click here to enter!